Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dearest Readers:

Out there in the blogosphere, maybe there is someone who will like the poems I like or have written, like to hear about the people and places in my life, enjoy the songs that move my heart, share some of my view of the world and politics, and see the life of flowers and trees and birds and sunrises and sunsets that make up our life on an 80-acre farm in rural Minnesota. Either way, I'm going to give this modern form of connection a whirl for, as Garrison Keillor says, "We need to write, otherwise noboday will know who we are."

2 comments:

caiticoodita said...

Dear Mama,

I'm happy that you've set up your own blog, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.
You are sweet blue light. I love you!

AstroEssence said...

Hi Sally,

as Garrison Keillor says, "We need to write, otherwise noboday will know who we are."

Oh, how I love that line. Delighted to find you here and look forward to reading both yours and Jamie's thoughts. I even opened a blogspot myself. What fun, after a long difficult week.
Kristi sent me a link to this location. I may send the link to Tera, if you haven't already done so. Hope your experience with little Baby Tate goes well this week and that the scare was all about nothing. Yes, it's good to have friends in high places.
Your sister, Kathleen aka Kathy